2010/08/20

Help! Trying to recover some lost files!?

Not too long ago I copied about 166 photos of my parents' Europe trip from a CF card to the computer and placed it in a folder called 'Photos'. I looked at the desktop; there was nothing on the desktop and no programs in the toolbar so I assumed that everything was copied over, and proceeded to shutdown. Now it is gone, and I don't recall anybody in the family to have deleted that folder. I tried using Recuva but I could only get back less than 8 photos... So my question(s) are: was it really accidentally deleted? How come I could only salvage so little photos when originally there was a lot? Could I still recover them?

Intell said:
I didn't read all of your description because its long lol, but there are a lot of programs that can recover lost files. I've listed one in the sources. Make sure you put the CF card in the computer and scan it for the pictures. Good luck.
Source(s):
http://download.cnet.com/Glary-Utilities/3000-2094_4-10508531.html?tag=contentMain;contentAux

No comments:

Post a Comment