2010/09/20

FAQ on How to Recover Lost Photos from iPhone

Recover deleted photos off iPhone question 1: I have photos i really liked and they got deleted off my iPhone. Is there a program out there that can like help me and go into it and undelete them or recover them? There has to be at least 1 program that actually works. How to recover deleted photos off iPhone?

Recover deleted photos off iPhone question 2: How can i recover deleted iphone photos? Okay, so i had an album on my iphone of holiday photos. I then got a new laptop and synced my ipod to that. the photos deleted but when i went to add new albums it told me that my iphone was synced with another library, anyone know how i can get those photos back or any data back ??

Recover deleted photos off iPhone question 3: Is it possible recover deleted iphone 4 photos? One guy deleted photos off my iphone 4 last night. I found out after I checked my phone this morning once it had a full charge. Is it possible to recover them? I was told Stellar Photo Recovery would work well but idk. Its taking forever to do it and im not sure im doin the right thing. Please help me if this is possible.

Why deleted photos on iPhone can be recovered?

When you deleted photos on iPhone, the photo hasn't been permanently deleted, and you can still recover them. Because what you deleted is the entry index which says what and where the file is. The space in which the deleted file located is available for immediate and re-useable use. It means that the space can be occupied by new file at anytime. So Time is of the essence. The success to recover photos depends more or less on how quickly you act! Therefore you must act fast and try not to save new photos, or videos onto the iPhone. Because this will minimizes the chances of the space in question being overwritten by new files, thus increasing the likelihood of success to recover lost photos off iPhone.


How to Recover Deleted Photos off iPhone?


The best way to recover deleted photos off iphone is still very simple: try some recovery programs. Or more specificly some Mac photo recovery programs to see if they will help. But as with my personal experience, deleted photos off iPhone is a little tricky to be recovered even with some programs because data recovery engineers in the industry still are not so good at handling iPhone operation system.
As to recover photos off iPhone 4, the lastest new version. I don't think there are programs that can recover deleted pictures from your iphone 4. Still need some more time for the engineers to look into the system of iPhone 4 and figure out if there is a possibility to recover lost data on such device.

No comments:

Post a Comment