2010/07/05

How to retrieve Photographs from my memory card?


I have got Canon450 digital camera and using Sandisk memory Card , ,i hve clicked so many picture and got them easily through my USB , but last time when i attached my camera with computer , it flashed that there are no photographs in your camera ,is the card corrupt or any other problem i can easily view the photographs in Camera . suggest some remedies please as the photographs have immense importance for me.because same moments never comes again.

2 comments:

  1. 1) Send a photo message to your email address.
    2) Try using a separate SD card reader instead of your USB cable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the files just cannot be seen in the computer? Very weird, I have to say. Anyway you can try some photo recovery software to retrieve lost photos, such as Wondershare photo recovery, which can recover lost photos due to many scenarios, including accidentally deleting, system restore, virus, or even some unknown reasons. You can have a try.

    ReplyDelete