2010/07/07

Any Way to Get Back Deleted Digital Photos from Samsung NX10?


I have been puzzled by one problem for the whole last week. Is there any way to get back the deleted digital photos from my Samsung digital camera? I have no idea beforehand. But thanks to photo recovery technology, I can share one of the best memories with my best friends I deleted them carelessly. Sound fantastic?

Last Saturday I went out hiking with a couple of my best college friends. It was a fantastic journey and we all enjoyed ourselves though a little exhausted. During the great time I took a lot of pictures with my new Samsung NX10 digital camera. Back home they asked me to share the photos with them on Facebook. On request I inserted the memory card to my laptop immediately I arrived home. It was so nice to see the happy moments we together enjoyed. But when I was selecting the photos I accidently deleted all the selected ones which I wanted to share. Terrible! I tried so hard but still couldn’t find them in both my memory card and my laptop. I was so frustrated about my fault. Also was so sorry to tell my friends about it.

Can I get back deleted digital photos from Samsung NX10? As is known to all that there is no recycle bin in our memory card, when photos are deleted they just gone. So I tried to turn to Internet for help. What surprised me was that there were so many people who suffered similar experience. And it’s excited to hear the deleted photos can be recovered with some special photo recovery tools even though they have been deleted from my digital camera. After comparing several recovery programs I chose Wondershare Photo Recovery at length. I didn’t have to spend hundreds of dollars and most importantly it got back all my precious photos deleted from my Samsung NX10.

I think this is very easy to use software with powerful recovery capability and beautiful operation interface. Only need 3 steps to get back the deleted digital photos. And it’s quite humanistic and logical that you can free install and scan your deleted digital photos. At first I just wanted to have a try and download the free evaluation program. I didn’t expect it to get my deleted photos back as I had no idea how such things could happen. I followed the instructions step by step. Then until it suggested me to preview the scan results, I really couldn’t believe my eyes! The deleted digital photos are all there with no one less. So I purchased the full version and got them back. Now I have shared them with my friends and they were also surprised at it. What amazing thing!

I guess probably still there are many people who don’t know that deleted pictures on digital camera can be recovered. Or how did that work? After the incredible experience I figured it out finally. As we all know, digital camera no matter what brands Samsung or Canon, usually all the pictures you take are stored in a memory card. This memory card is just like a mobile external hard drive such as USB or other portable device. All the data are stored in the disk systematically and orderly. When we commit Delete operation, it seems that they disappear forever. However, the fact is they are still there in the disk. They are not lost, just not visible or readable because the entry index of the system makes a special mark on those data hinting this area can be written over by other new data. So at this situation the first and most urgent thing you have to keep in mind: Stop using your digital camera to take more photos or save new files especially sizeable ones to it before you got the deleted photos back, this is for the security of them! What we have to do next is find good and secure recovery software to do the following job. For example I relied on Wondershare Photo Recovery to get back the deleted digital photos from Samsung NX10. What’s more interesting, even you back up the photos from your memory card to your computer. And accidently deleted them from the recycle bin or command shift delete, you can also get them back by using this software. Besides this photo recovery tool can also recover video, audio and music deleted from other Samsung Series for example Samsung WB, Samsung ST or Samsung PL. Even from other digital camera like Canon, Kodak, Sigma, HP or LG.

So don’t panic when you accidently deleted digital photos from digital camera. There is a way to get them back. Just choose appropriate photo recovery software to tackle your problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment