2010/09/01

How to recover lost images from sony digi camera memory Card?


Hi, i have 2 sony memory cards one is of 1Gb and other is of 2Gb. Recently i lost images from my 2Gb memory card and i recovered it for 400Rs through at photo studio, he told me that all images from the begining you purchased Camera will be recovered, since it was new camera he recovered all images.
But
Now my CD on which i saved images from 1Gb memory card is also not running, since it was very nice moments of my life i want to recover it, Can i recover those images ? Since those images are of 2008, and after that nearly 700 photos i took with that memory card. When i am recovering with hand recovery and card recovery software its just bringing 300 photos. Also please let me know the free software which provides recovery my photos from beginging, or atleast which can bring maximum images.
 
Vincent Valentine said:
try using soft Get data back for u r memory card.
It's having high rate of recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment