2010/09/26

How to Recover iPod Music after Crash?

Q: I need help recovering my ipod music. It was lost after a crash and since repair itunes and limewire got mixed. Apple has recovered my music (i think) it is now visible and my itunes library is straight but I cannot synch it back. Yeah I lack alot as far as pc know how but after 3 days of reads and attempts I'm lost.How do I put them back on?

A: you need to start itunes, connect your ipod then select RESTORE and it will relink it to your itunes library.

if this does not work try holding down the menu key and centre key until the apple appears then when its illuminated then connect it to your computer then select restore.

that should reinstall everything to its normal settings

A: regular reinstalling itunes just download new itunes and install wont erase music if this does not work go to apple online they have lots of instructions for a complete reinstall. Source from http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1925?viewlocale=en_US

No comments:

Post a Comment